Q. Do you have a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Plan?
Completing a comprehensive Diversity, Equity and Inclusion plan is vital to the organization’s ability to maintain high standards and sustain low risk. It also gives confidence to prospective investors and donors that you do what you say.
Board Diversity in Action
- Leading by example
- Overcoming Impasse
- Constituency involvement can present its own environment that need to be dealt with thoughtfully and strategically
International Board Consulting
- Establishing a shared language/understanding
- “Level-setting” of expectations around the legal duties of directors in U.S. nonprofits
- Promote Equity of Voice through proven facilitation techniques
- Navigate the complexities involving a director’s personal security and balance privacy and board participation
- Helping directors handle “high stakes poker” scenarios where personal repercussions are of concern
Board Veritas offers six different ways you can begin creating or fortifying your diversity strategy so you can begin implementing standards and policies and staying ahead of the curve.
For a free 30-minute assessment, contact us today!
Board Veritas Team Member