DEI for Boards and Leadership
Available as a: Webinar, Workshop, Retreat Session, and Coaching
Diversity. Equity. Inclusion.
Organizations have long endeavored to make these words an integral part of their culture. But recent events have given a new mandate for organizational leadership to expedite their understanding of DEI.
- Do you have a plan for diversity, equity, and inclusion within your organization?
- Are you communicating the importance of diversity within your workplace and appropriately responding to current events in the news regarding race and ethnicity?
This work is necessary to improve outcomes for employees, communities, stakeholders, and customers by addressing inequities at a systemic level. The challenge is to understand the essential principals of DEI and then begin the process of implementing policies and programs that embody the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion as well as align with the strategic priorities of the organization. Topics may include (but are not limited to):
- Definition of DEI terminology
- Establishing Leadership Goals
- Embracing Positive Outcomes for All
- Board Recruitment and Engagement
- Conscious vs Unconscious Bias
- Communicating with and Engaging Stakeholders